Dr. Brian Hardy
About Nutrivision Inc.
"My goal is to provide independent nutritional advice on all aspects of sustainable animal production with emphasis on feed efficiency, digestive tract health, meat quality, environmental issues and animal welfare." ~Dr. Brian Hardy
NutriVision's founder, Dr. Hardy, has accumulated over 30 years of knowledge and experience while spanning the globe in 20 countries. He has served as the Manager of the University of Nottingham Swine Research Facility as well as the Dalgety Agriculture Swine & Poultry Research Farm. Dr. Hardy has also been involved with farms, feed mills and pork processing plant for Premium Standard Farms. His commercial experience includes: BP Nutrition (UK); Dalgety Agriculture (UK); Pig Improvement Company (Worldwide); Premium Standard Farms (USA); Omega Nutrition (USA); and NutriVision (Worldwide).
Reasons for you to outsource nutritional needs:
* Saves salary of full time nutritionist
* Saves on benefits package, car expense, office space and equipment
* Saves on cost of dues and subscriptions
* Gives support to existing technical resource
* Provides benefit of universal networking
* Provides required information quickly
* Pay only for the time to satisfy project request
* Gives an independent and objective opinion
University of Nottingham, England
M.S. Animal Science
Ph.D. Swine Nutrition
P.A.S. (Professional Animal Scientist, ARPAS)
Immigrated to the USA from England in 1994
NutriVision Inc. | 923 Martin Street, Fairmont, Minnesota 56031 | P/F: 507-235-8624 | Cell: 507-236-0383 | Email
nutrivisioninc.com © 2003. All Rights Reserved.